It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seven Stones Turned

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Seven Stones Turned Reply with quote

Evenin' all. This may be of particular interest to Genesis fans and any mothingtons out there. I'm delighted to announce the release of another little collection entitled "Pete Jones Plays Genesis - Seven Stones Turned". It's available now for download and streaming here:
https://tigermothtales.bandcamp.com/album/pete-jones-plays-genesis-seven-stones-turned-charity-release
As with Selling England For A Pound, all proceeds will be going to Guide Dogs charity, so all contributions will be greatly appreciated. You may also stream tracks so you will know what you're getting. As the title slightly suggests, you may find the odd surprise or twist. Please enjoy, and thanks very much from myself and Guide Dogs. Your loving Mothster.
dressedinblack

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yet another sublime offering. I'm so happy! Undertow has got to be one of my ultimate favourites; thank you for a beautiful new version of a never-performed- live gem.
The vocal on Afterglow emulates the 81 live versions...... by far the best in the arsenal and you more than do it justice, Pete. I've said it before and I'll say it again: your voice is incredible. So effortless (to my ears!) and powerful. I could carry on and on in my verging on sycophantic manner. So much to say. For any Genesis fan and especially the die-hards...... BUY this! Wonderful.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Other Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: