It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Built For The Future. Great new album!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Built For The Future. Great new album! Reply with quote

Hi fellow proggers. I just want to put in a word for this fabulous Texus prog outfit. I've been following Built For The Future with interest and anticipation throughout this year. Their brand new album is available now from Bandcamp:
https://builtforthefuture1.bandcamp.com/releases
You can stream music here too. It's a brilliant album full of great proggy sounds and references and fantastic tracks. Rush and YES fans should enjoy this particularly. Writing, performances, production, it's all here courtesy of Built For The Future. I erge you to check them out and get in on this quickly as I think we'll be hearing a lot about them in the Future. Pun intended. Congratulations chaps. Smile Mothster out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Other Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: