It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Acoustic gig!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
It Bites

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Acoustic gig! Reply with quote

The two Johns will be playing an acoustic gig (just for shizzles and giggles) next Saturday, 23rd, in Wargrave, near Reading. Even better, the gig is FREE! If you're in the area, come on down!

Moth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooooo!!! Hope I can make it....

love

Moth
Moth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Couldn't make it - just too knackered after a hard week.... Confused

Anyone go?

love

Moth
Dena
Forum Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went and it was a good gig and great laugh Smile A number of old faves were rolled out (Ghosts, Plastic Dreamer, Still Too Young To Remember, (part of) Once Around the World) along with one or two Kino numbers (Perfect Tense and part of my ultimate favourite - Loser's Day Parade) plus a number of covers (Here Comes the Flood, Solisbury Hill, In Your Eyes, Life on Mars, Fairytale of New York, Time After Time).

The part of the pub we were in was rammed and the atmosphere generally pretty good (when the loud people at the bar left!). For me, it was just so good to see the two Johns playing live again. I so missed this!

There are a few video clips of the gig online already... https://www.facebook.com/oncearoundtheworld/posts/10152015362055816
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> It Bites Live All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: