It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bored of Dunnery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
batchain
The Dark Knight

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Dunnery Reply with quote

urris wrote:
Hi Bat are you saying I'm biased (well since we may be having an argument about an argument I thought I'd stick me oar in)I luvs ya really bat!

Feargal

Hi Feargal. I would of course never say that you are biased. Where have been anyway? you haven't posted for yonks. And where's that other FD fanboy got to? Seriously though, do you know if Francis is planning to play acoustic or electric (or both) for the NP's gigs? Cheers.

B xx Thumb Up
John Gillham

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you're a Bournemouth fan like me interest in the cup tends to end about November time.
bandyace

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spinal tapboard wrote:
I'm struggling to follow this one - are we arguing about whether to have an argument? Embarassed Wink

no,we're debating it Very Happy
urris

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Dunnery Reply with quote

batchain wrote:
urris wrote:
Hi Bat are you saying I'm biased (well since we may be having an argument about an argument I thought I'd stick me oar in)I luvs ya really bat!

Feargal

Hi Feargal. I would of course never say that you are biased. Where have been anyway? you haven't posted for yonks. And where's that other FD fanboy got to? Seriously though, do you know if Francis is planning to play acoustic or electric (or both) for the NP's gigs? Cheers.

B xx Thumb Up

heya Bats!
I've been lurking between work, school, exams, family... I havent had time to do much, as for Frankie on acoustic or electric havent the foggiest, cant wait tho! Must give JL a shout see how he is!

feargal
Tallblonde

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

batchain wrote:
Bonzodrumz wrote:
Cool Come on guys ........ watch the cup final it's more interesting! Wink

I beg to differ 100 %.

B xx Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ....only 2 pages in and the topic has meandered off.....good detracting ehy! Very Happy

However, it does appear that alot of posters/users appear when their is confrontational debate, but seldom show up to throw bouquets at the band. ...i dont get it.....is this what "trolling" means? Confused
Tallblonde

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Gillham wrote:
Most people cannot be bothered to write about what they're bored with - well basically because it's boring. We probably should let this one lie like a sleeping dog. So why am I replying? Three glasses of Merlot is the answer.Long live Frank AND It Bites. Lots of Valium to the wind-up merchants. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing ..i know that feeling...been there done that...now i just hide the lap top before un corking the bottle hahaha xx
John Gillham

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you're right TB. I like the merlot better than the laptop so I'll lock the office up.
Tallblonde

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Gillham wrote:
I think you're right TB. I like the merlot better than the laptop so I'll lock the office up.

nothing compares to a good bottle of whine Very Happy
tallman

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tallblonde wrote:
alot of posters/users appear when their is confrontational debate, but seldom show up to throw bouquets at the band. ...i dont get it.....is this what "trolling" means? Confused

Ah - so that's why you were asking me if I go to It Bites gigs.
Tallblonde

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tallman wrote:
Tallblonde wrote:
alot of posters/users appear when their is confrontational debate, but seldom show up to throw bouquets at the band. ...i dont get it.....is this what "trolling" means? Confused

Ah - so that's why you were asking me if I go to It Bites gigs.

No - just curious if you had been any of the gigs with the current IB line up thats all.
persephone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tallblonde wrote:
just curious if you had been any of the gigs with the current IB line up thats all.

I've not. You wanna make somethin' of it? Twisted Evil
Laughing
pers x
Bonzodrumz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tallblonde wrote:
batchain wrote:
Bonzodrumz wrote:
Cool Come on guys ........ watch the cup final it's more interesting! Wink

I beg to differ 100 %.

B xx Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing ....only 2 pages in and the topic has meandered off.....good detracting ehy! Very Happy

However, it does appear that alot of posters/users appear when their is confrontational debate, but seldom show up to throw bouquets at the band. ...i dont get it.....is this what "trolling" means? Confused

Cool Nothing like a good meander though! Very Happy

http://www.myspace.com/thebraziliansband
man in a milion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the 5 minute argument?
The thought of seeing Mr D doing the old stuff does excite me. The use of the IB name, hmmm jury's out on that one. Agree to an extent with the original post. I wish Frank would JUST play the music but I fear that it will be another evening of his "my latest theory is right" and "don't dare make a noise or my ego will be bruised" shows. These days, I am much more excited about and inclined to attend It Bites' concerts than Frank's. Just my opinion
oldmanwithhisangel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't of said in better MIAM Very Happy
Top Hats & Dog Collar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I can't understand why it's takin FD so long on his 'voyage of self-discovery'. In case he takes any interest in this forum (which depends on just how egocentric he is), as a psychologist he should have realised long ago that it's all about being at peace with yourself & ensuring that any negative effect you have on the world & those in it is kept to a minimum. Any positive is a plus & should be treasured.
And why he felt the need to move to the other side of the pond to do it is a mystery! The USA has more ego screwed up people than any other nation!
As to this 'New It Bites' ...... If he really wanted to be in It Bites he should never have left in the 1st place or gone back at any time over the last 19 yrs. It seems a bit, yes 'petulant' is the best way to describe it, that when the lads are making a success of their comeback to jump on the bandwagon & try to detract from their success. Rather like a toddler always wanting to play with whatever toy the other kid has...
Oh & before every1 dives on me as a 'newbie' I am only expressing my opinion which is unaffected by sentiment but is educated as far as psychology is concerned. FD is a gifted musician but as a human he is just as screwed up as the rest of us & is just as worthy, therefore , of receiving criticism when he 'acts up'. Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Francis Dunnery All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: