It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jason falkner

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Jason falkner Reply with quote

For those who are interested the new Falkner album 'I'm Ok, You're Ok' is finally out on April 18th but annoyingly only in Japan.

01. This Time
02. NYC
03. The Knew
04. Stephanie Tells Me
05. Hurricane
06. Anondah
07. Komplicated Man
08. Runaway
09. Say It's True
10. Contact
11. This Life of Mine
12. I Don't Mind
urris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it gets a release in europe

Feargal
Mike

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new Jason Falkner is now out in Japan with a U.S. release hopefully in the Summer. The recent stuff and the reissues of covers and demos haven't really been earth shattering but even though it's been ages in the making it seems he's definitely been saving the best stuff for the album! I'm Ok You're OK is excellent with the more uptempo stuff giving way to slower, more atmospheric material towards the end of the album and it's a real return to form. Not sure yet if it's quite on a par with Author Unknown but it 's far superior to 'Can You Still Feel'. Check out his myspace site as there were a few of the new songs up there last time I looked including two of the better tracks "Stephanie Tells Me' and 'NYC'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Other Bands All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: