It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tall Blonde cumbrian genius seeks similar!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Tall Blonde cumbrian genius seeks similar!!! Reply with quote

At Last. The big man has a place where we can post just for him.

John L.

Last edited by Dunneryfan on Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
batchain
The Dark Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely John, excellent! Razz
RichJ
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also where we can discuss Aquarian Nation artists as well.
percyslice

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brilliant have to spread the word
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dougbrown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool post, lets hope we get to talk loads about the main man himself, lets face it , he's a tra-la-la-ing god.

cant wait till october for the WTTWC tour, im sure it will be brillaint. also looking forward to the charirty weekend again. they are always good, fingers crossed i get the chance to do the walk, anyone done the charity walk before?
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dougbrown wrote:
cool post, lets hope we get to talk loads about the main man himself, lets face it , he's a tra-la-la-ing god.

cant wait till october for the WTTWC tour, im sure it will be brillaint. also looking forward to the charirty weekend again. they are always good, fingers crossed i get the chance to do the walk, anyone done the charity walk before?

Yeah I've done it every year, it's tiring but well worth it. Ha ha. Just the thought of it makes me tired.

Ok, ok. I might do it this year!!!

John L.
dougbrown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunneryfan wrote:
dougbrown wrote:

Yeah I've done it every year, it's tiring but well worth it. Ha ha. Just the thought of it makes me tired.

Ok, ok. I might do it this year!!!

John L.

blah blah blah, i've heard it all before johnnie boy.. lol..
im up for doing it.., got the full weekend off from work already..
only problem is getting down to the walk from the hotel..lol.. wonder if frank will pick me up ..lol lol
you see johnnie, i do need you..lol
p.s........
come on over again feargal,, try getting over for the weekend this time.be great to see you again.
urris

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dougbrown wrote:
blah blah blah, i've heard it all before johnnie boy.. lol..im up for doing it.., got the full weekend off from work already..
only problem is getting down to the walk from the hotel..lol.. wonder if frank will pick me up ..lol lol
p.s........
come on over again feargal,, try getting over for the weekend this time.be great to see you again.

Hoping to Kev, esp with wild country a prospect, now whats this John did the walk nonsense, he walked Egremont main street and we had to hold him up LOL

Feargal
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urris wrote:
dougbrown wrote:
blah blah blah, i've heard it all before johnnie boy.. lol..im up for doing it.., got the full weekend off from work already..
p.s........

Hoping to Kev, esp with wild country a prospect, now whats this John did the walk nonsense, he walked Egremont main street and we had to hold him up LOL
Feargal

ha ha ha, listen I would do the walk this year but I get back from San Francisco the day BEFORE the charity weekend. I'm gonna be wrecked man!

I have put my wedding do back a week so I can go and give my support for the local kids, surely you don't expect me to almost kill myself as well?

John L.
dougbrown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dunneryfan wrote:
urris wrote:
dougbrown wrote:
p.s........

Feargal

ha ha ha, listen I would do the walk this year but I get back from San Francisco the day BEFORE the charity weekend. I'm gonna be wrecked man!

I have put my wedding do back a week so I can go and give my support for the local kids, surely you don't expect me to almost kill myself as well?

John L.
dougbrown

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i remember.. bless him anything longer than 10 steps & he's knackere.. blah blah blah again john, "im back form san fransico".. them poor kids, they need your cash john.. self self self..
percyslice

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first time last year few pics www.caverswall.net percys charity walk also pic of my house concert the walk great fun bloody wet
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dougbrown wrote:
yeah i remember.. bless him anything longer than 10 steps & he's knackere.. blah blah blah again john, "im back form san fransico".. them poor kids, they need your cash john.. self self self..

Listen, I've got the pics of me, you and Feargal in Egremont and if I say so myself... I reckon I look like the only one that the walk wouldn't make keel over and die.

John L.
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I also say again, put my wedding plans back a week to go and suppport those poor kids. You've met my sue, can't be many others risked there lives for the cause!

She's still on countdown for our visit to the states. She has calmed down now though bless her, only hear bout it 20 times a day now.

John L.
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev,

don't even mention New York to Sue, and who's gonna be showing us around. Trust me on that one.

John L.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Francis Dunnery All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: