It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World Suicide prevention day 2017

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Nothing to do with Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
urris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: World Suicide prevention day 2017 Reply with quote

Hello

Doing a thing for world suicide prevention day 2017, it's this Sunday wondering if you'd have a few mins to get involved?

It's very easy. The project is the 'empty chair' this week in the run up to WSPD you put a chair out at home or in your work with a graphic explaining the significance of the empty chair it's to encourage people to talk about mental health and suicide prevention then take a photo tweet\facebook it and email me a copy. Inspire wellbeing who I work for will be sharing the pics too, and then a video of this year's chairs will go out crediting each chair. The more people we can get sharing the more people that might start a conversation about mental health. I can email you a copy of the graphic if interested.

Heres a video of last year's event
https://youtu.be/3Vb10UYSvG8

And if you can think of anyone who would like to support it you could pass it on.
Thanks
Feargal
f.mellon@inspirewellbeing.org
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Nothing to do with Music! All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: