It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TMT gigs.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
This is England

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exciting times for you! Very well done and see you next Wednesday! I'm taking Yes and Moon Safari at the RAH in too Very Happy
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic night wasn't it. Smile Moon Safari were incredible. I was a bit rusty and made more than a few blunders, but the crowd were wonderful. Smile Sorry I've not posted on here for a while. Things seem to have been hectic for the last couple of months and I have neglected somethings. I have more gig news to post which I will post here shortly. I hope all folks are well. Smile
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Afternoon folks. Any takers for this one? Smile
This time next week we'll be on our way to that London to take part in THE POWER OF THREE! Smile
http://music.badelephant.co.uk/merch/the-power-of-three-sunday-7th-august-2016
Next Sunday, August 7th, don't miss the chance to see Tiger Moth Tales, We Are Kin and The Gift at the Lexington near Kings Cross. Tickets are just a tenner, so please click the link for more info and we hope to see you there. It's going to be a fab night of prog! Smile
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last call for The Power Of Three!! The Gift, We Are Kin and Tiger Moth Tales (aka Peter Jones) are performing live tomorrow!
"Resonance, in association with Prog Magazine and Orange Amplification, are proud to present THE GIFT, WE ARE KIN and TIGER MOTH TALES, playing at The Lexington, 96-98 Pentonville Road, London, N1 9JB, on Sunday 7th August 2016.
All profits generated by ticket sales for this event will be donated to Macmillan Cancer Trust.
There will stil be some tickets left on the door, so please come along if you can and help make it a fabulous night. Thank you.
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really shaping up now. Just as well because it's only a week and a half to go. Smile
http://www.themazerocks.com/gig/red-bazer-tiger-moth-tales-prog-rock-double-header
It has been so gratifying to play with the Red Bazar guys and over time to realise that we really can do the material justice in a live situation. We're now going through the Red Bazar and Tiger Moth Tales sets in one go which is about two and a quarter hours worth. A new experience, and I think we're going to be able to give you a cracking evening. Date, September 14th. Venue, The Maze in Nottingham. Do check out the link and join us if you can. After all, first times are special. Smile
Bonecrusher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would love to have come Pete but can't do a Wednesday night in Nottingham.
dressedinblack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too, Dave.

I was also disappointed to be on hol on August 7th.
Best wishes for the show, Pete.
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn damn. Sad Tis a shame indeed chaps, but hopefully this one won't be the last. Smile
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goshly goodness! It's finally here. Summers End starts tomorrow and I'm stil over the moon that Tiger Moth Tales is opening for the Saturday line up. Smile It's a huge compliment to the band and we can't wait. Also looking forward to the rest of the festival, especially to seeing bands like IQ, Ghost Comunity, Magic Pie and Karnataka. Adding to that I'll be meeting and spending time with fellow proggers and maybe one or two mothingtons. Here's to an amazing weekend! Smile
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks. I hope you had a good crimbo and that you're enjoying 2017 so far. I just wanted to let you know that if you're going to see Lonely Robot at the Progdreams festival, you might be interested to know that you can catch a set from Tiger Moth Tales too! You may have seen this but the fantastic Lifesigns have sadly had to pull out, which created a vacancy and the organisers asked us to fill it. Given the reputation of the festival and the rather fabulous lineup, we were very much up for it. Smile
So I guess I'll be seeing some fellow JM fans there.
We're looking forward to the Lonely Robot set and we hope to prog your socks off with some mothy goodness. Smile
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wowsers! Less than a month to this now:
http://www.bostonmusicroom.co.uk/all-events/2017/2/26/tiger-moth-tales-red-bazar
Red Bazar, Dec Burke and Tiger Moth Tales all in one night, on Feb 26th at the Boston Music Room, N19 5QQ. Tickets are going fast now, so click the link to make sure you get yours and help us make the evening go with a bang! Hope to see you there. Smile Thanks
Bonecrusher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe bring your boys to the Northwest for a gig Pete? Citadel in St Helens is a nice little venue and I've seen Touchstone and Panic Room there in the past year.
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who have bought tickets to the Red Bazar, Dec Burke and Tiger Moth Tales gig this Sunday (26th), here's the running times.
Doors 7pm
Red Bazar 7.30-8.30pm
Dec Burke 8.45-9.45pm
Tiger Moth Tales (full band) 10-11pm
For those who haven't bought tickets yet.....WHY NOT??
http://www.bostonmusicroom.co.uk/all-events/2017/2/26/tiger-moth-tales-red-bazar
Look forward to seeing you there!
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bonecrusher. Funny you should say that, as we will be playing the Dent festival in Cumbria but as Red Bazar on June 23rd. I hope you can come and cheer us on squire. Smile You have just reminded me however of a post I should have posted. As follows:

Hi Mothingtons and Bazarieans. I have been (and will be) promoting various Tiger Moth Tales and Red Bazar gigs, and I'm aware that posting all these things on various pages can get confusing and seem like I'm bombarding you all. Smile So it's worth mentioning that most of the gig dates for 2017 can be found on the TMT website which I am at last attempting to update.
http://tigermothtales.com/gigs
I say most of the gigs, as there are others to come which have either not been technically announced yet, or the details are not yet finalised. However, as you'll see there's quite a few tasty shows coming up and I will continue to update the site as further gigs are announced. Much kudos to Neil Martin who runs the super fab website. Smile Thanks folks and we look forward to playing for you over 2017. Smile
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mothingtons and Bazariens alike. I've neglected to promote this as much as I should but we stil have over a month left so I hope we can get some bums on seats. On May 6th, Red Bazar and Tiger Moth Tales are doing a double header at the Wesley Senter at Maltby. It's a massive rush to be playing a CRS venue in our own right, so we really hope you can join us and we'll put on a stonking show for you. Smile More info and tickets etc are available here: www.classicrocksociety.co.uk/shop/red-bazar-and-tiger-moth-tales/ So, who's up for it? Smile Cheers!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Other Bands All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: