It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Francis Dunnery Radio Show.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:55 am    Post subject: The Francis Dunnery Radio Show. Reply with quote

Unless I'm being thick (which is perfectly possible), nobody seems to have posted this here yet.
I am extremely happy to say that Francis Dunnery has joined the ranks of Progzilla Radio and is now doing a weekly show called ... Francis Dunnery Radio Show! As well as playing top class music from truely progressive artists, Francis treats us to his eloquence on various subjects, so as you might expect this leeds to much merth with a generous sprinkling of philosophy and great advice. Not to mention his musical insights. Very interesting and enjoyable to hear.
As a member of staff at Progzilla I was very keen to recommend the station to Francis when he mentioned the idea of doing a radio show and asked for my thoughts on Progzilla. We are thrilled that Francis has joined us and for many listeners it is bound to become required listening.
The show is on every Sunday from 6PM til 8PM UK time, so for US listeners that's a nice lunch time start of 1PM. Though ... being Francis, there is occasionally the odd ... outburst perhaps not suited for family listening. Lol
However, you can listen any time with the podcast. To download the podcast of the excellent first show which aired last sunday, head over to the wonderful Progzilla Radio:
http://www.progzilla.com/
Not that I want to be a spoiler, but I'll just say ... vampires.
Also, while your there at Progzilla, you may want to either tune in, or browse the excellent selection of podcast from our stable of presenters, including my own humble efforts.
There, my work is done. Many thanks to Francis for choosing Progzilla for this fantastic radio show. Go forth and listen.
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi folks. I don't think the album is out yet but haven't been on Facebook for a day or 3. But has anyone been listening to the Francis Dunnery Radio Show? Among some awsome music and ... interesting chat Wink he's been premiereing tracks from the Vampires album. They sound great and just one of the reasons to download the podcasts of the first three editions of the Francis Dunnery Radio Show which folks can do by visiting:
www.progzilla.com
While you're there there's plenty of other prog podcasty goodness including my own Tales From The Tiger Moth shows. But FIrst, do check out Francis's show. It's a belter!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Francis Dunnery All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: