It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Special Radio Show!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TigerMothTales

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:06 am    Post subject: Special Radio Show! Reply with quote

Attention prog lovers. This weekend I'm doing a very special show on Progzilla Radio. I'm celebrating the great work of the White Knight record label and the bands and artists they work with. I'm lucky to be among that number and I'm very grateful for what Rob Reed and Will Mackie have done for Tiger Moth Tales. This is my small way of saying thank you, and a great reason to promote some stunning talent. I'll be featuring tracks from Alan Reed, Eden Shaddow, Materya, Peter Gee, IZZ and many more. Plus a little something from Rob Reed, Christina, David Longdon and co. Please spread the word and tune in for this star studded show. Saturday 12PM til 2PM over at:
progzilla.com
Or:
http://tunein.com/radio/Progzilla-Radio-s242911/
I promise you great music, however Progzilla takes no responsibility for the emptying of your wallet! Wink.
PS, my prog show Tales From The Tiger Moth goes out every fortnight. If you want to check out any of the previous shows, the podcasts are all available at www.progzilla.com
Thanks a lot folks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Other Bands All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: