It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fiio X3 music player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Musicians and Instruments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kulich

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:01 pm    Post subject: Fiio X3 music player Reply with quote

The Fiio X3 was mentioned in a mp3 to vinyl post on the Reaper Forum - a player with good specs that plays just about every format - so I chased down some reviews and ended up buying one for Johannes.

It's truly impressive; dead quiet, goof free, great form factor and it sounds head and shoulders above anything else he has played through the stereo I cobbled together for him. Has a usb DAC out, coax out and line out plus a phones jack. And a sd card slot that takes up to a 128 gb card - so his entire library will be portable and he can share cards with his buddies (when he takes off next year on his world travels ).

10 hour battery life with the existing firmware and I just found out the USB DAC can be used with any DAW so thereís your headphone breakout box right there!

Itís so good I'm thinking of grabbing one for myself

They were being bid at on eBay for more than the retail price at Headphone Bar in Vancouver where I ordered from - $0.01 shipping via express post!- so for a change Canadians get a break.

Reading:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/663600/impress ... -low-price

http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.a ... =105026016
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Musicians and Instruments All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: