It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teen summer fun in London suggestions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Nothing to do with Music!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kulich

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: teen summer fun in London suggestions Reply with quote

My son will be in Europe with his wrestling team on a whirlwind tour which ends at the Olympics - he'll get only a few tickets for events so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for an adventurous 15 year old who likes anime, Skrillex and Skyrim.

He likes Francis and Kevin Gilbert too - I made sure of that Smile.

He'll be in London August 7th and leaves on the 12th. I was thinking it might be fun for him to go to an all ages event, but he may have curfew issues if it's at night. Culture would be cool too! I'll bet by this part of the tour anything which he can do without the group would be fun - even riding the underground for half a day might be exciting for a boy fresh from the colonies.

Any ideas?

Peter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Nothing to do with Music! All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: