It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Immune

View previous topic :: View next topic  
inabsentia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Immune Reply with quote

Thought I'd mentioned these guys before, but maybe not.

They supported Pure Reason Revolution last month in Leeds and they just blew me away. The only disappointment was that II didn't have enough cash on me on the night to bring home their album 1/f. I ordered it as soon as I got home direct from the band's label and it is just amazing. One of those discs where you hear something different every time you play it. They've managed to do the impossible by not actually sounding like anyone else!!

Just grab a listen to Consume or Selling Screen on their myspace site-if you like them then this will be the best 8 quid you'll spend

http://www.myspace.com/immunemusic
inabsentia

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to give these guys another little 'bump' ..I saw them again last Monday in boozer in Leeds-horrendously short set because they seemed to have equipment problems when they were setting up and there were other bands waiting to go on, but the 30 minutes they did play for were absolutely glorious...I'm telling you, if a label with a bit of 'Clout' got hold of them, they could have a huge act on their hands. They tick every box marked 'Rock' you can come up with- modern, progressive, tuneful, harsh..etc..etc.. and they are tight as a gnat's chuff live too..

Love to see someone like Porcupine Tree take them on tour with them. They have some more live dates up on their myspace site-including Liverpool and Manchester early next month (YES!!) and are looking to do nationwide and European dates later in the year too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Other Bands All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: