It Bites Forum Index It Bites
The place to talk about It Bites

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nobody Thinks I'm Cool But Me

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:18 pm    Post subject: Nobody Thinks I'm Cool But Me Reply with quote

This Frank song 'Nobody thinks I'm Cool (But Me)' features on the soundtrack of the Film 'The Waiting Game' Has anyone got this or heard it? I don't think there is a Soundtrack CD available but the DVD might exist, though I've never bothered tracking it down. Does anyone know if the song features in full or is only part of it used - and is it any good? Not really worth buying a DVD if it's only a snippet but I'm sure we're all curious to hear it.
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Re: Nobody Thinks I'm Cool But Me Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
This Frank song 'Nobody thinks I'm Cool (But Me)' features on the soundtrack of the Film 'The Waiting Game' Has anyone got this or heard it? I don't think there is a Soundtrack CD available but the DVD might exist, though I've never bothered tracking it down. Does anyone know if the song features in full or is only part of it used - and is it any good? Not really worth buying a DVD if it's only a snippet but I'm sure we're all curious to hear it.

Never heard if it Mike. How did you find out about his one? Is it def Frank.

John L.
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bit more info here but can't find a copy to buy.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0235872/soundtrack

John L.
frenchyphil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I 've this dvd.
There's the intro of the track at 1h 08mn 50s, but it plays only few seconds, very frustrating !!!! Crying or Very sad
I can copy it if you wish, but the movie is rubbish, and the extract very short.
Phil
Dunneryfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that would be appreciated Phil. Looked on net for a soundtrack CD but to no avail. Anybody on here got the full track?

John L.

Last edited by Dunneryfan on Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mike

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did once e-mail Frank about this song and got a reply in which he said he might put it on site for download some timebut obviously this never happened.
frenchyphil

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fd recently said that some really rare stuff will be available on his site soon. Maybe this track will finally be available ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    It Bites Forum Index -> Francis Dunnery All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: